Since I already kept a year review, I thought having resolution wouldn’t do any harm either. So here’s the list of my resolutions for this year (no 2070 B.S. or 2013 A.D. but for my 21st year).
- Change my look: This year, I am going to get a new pair of glasses. And have my hair style changed. I am going to look better but still be me 😉
- Take better care of myself: After reading an inspiring Op-Ed from Angelina Jolie, I am thinking about getting a medical check up. Besides that, this year I will be focusing in being more healthy starting from drinking lots of water and eating right and exercise sometimes. Also, I will take care of my skin and my hair.
- Improve my writing: I am going to improve my writing. Learn more. Practice more. I am actually thinking about studying writing, but that’s still more than a year away phase. Anyway, I’m going to concentrate on my writing this year as I realized this is where I belong, among words.
- Read more: They say the first step in writing is reading. Same goes with improvements I’m sure. Also, I simply love them. Their smell and their feel. So, this year, I will be reading lots of book. Be a member of a library. Exchange more books with friends.
- Learn a new form of art: Well I am thinking of spreading my wings. A friend of mine time and again reminds me that we have got only one life. So, I have decided to spread out in terms of creativity. And learn about various form of art from doodling to dancing. Last year, I got a chance to learn Slam Poetry, I’m going to dwell into something else this year.
- Travel: And travel. Because I like travelling and not just be a tourist. I would love to go to places this year. Hiking, trekking, camping and just vacationing. I hope I’ll get chances.
- Help out mom: I’m not a big fan of kitchen works and other house-hold works but I would love to help mom around. Because I know, it’s hard to be a working woman in Nepal (now that I work, I realize that more).
- Minimize my negative emotion: Because nowadays I fight a lot. And I really don’t like it. Getting angry, having a heavy heart. Because I know, it hurts a lot to all of us. So, I would love to decrease the anger.
That’s it. For this year. Will be posting pics if possible to prove that I did manage to fulfill my resolution. See you when I’m 21 🙂